Since it was founded in July 2006, our company has had four public shareholders:
- The Brussels CPAS, 75 shares,
- The limited company Brusoc, 50 shares,
- The City of Brussels, 25 shares,
- The Brussels-Capital Region, 25 shares.
The board of directors of the company is made up of 7 directors elected by the general meeting based on names put forward by the four shareholders:
- Mr Khalid ZIAN, President
- Mr Pierre HERMANT (representing the company SRIB-GIMB), vice-president
- Mr Hamed BEN ABDELHADI (representing the company BRUSOC)
- Mr Christian CEUX
- Mr Mustapha AMRANI
- Mr Jérôme JOLIBOIS
- Mrs Isabelle RIGAUX
The board of directors has set up an operational management committee that handles the day-to-day management of the company.
This committee is made up of the president, the vice-president and the director.
The general meeting has commissioned the mandate of statutory auditor to the ” BST Réviseurs d’entreprise ” office.